Sunday, January 16, 2011

26. (2) (3) (4)

Some verses that have ministered to me and continue to...

*For as the sun and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.* Isaiah 55:10-11
Good verses reminding me that God's word will accomplish His purpose.


*And your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it," when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.* Isaiah 30:21
A verse that is crucial for me when I step out in faith.


*Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things* Philippians 4:8
The verse that helps me focus my thoughts on things of the Spirit and the Lord and not of my own flesh and selfishness.

No comments: