Sunday, June 24, 2012

sporadic

Sooo... I have been MIA for awhile.  I'm sorry to not be very consistent on this blog.  Is there anyone still out there?  I sure hope so.  I read a blog about writing blogs (ha!) and it said that one of the keys to having a successful blog is consistency.  So I'm sorry if my sporadic posting is annoying you or keeping you from wanting to read my blog.

I happen to love this little blog and although I think of it often, I can only find time to give it loving attention in sporadic moments.  Sorry little blog.  Don't be offended. I still love you.

Now that we have that out of the way I wanted to show you why I wasn't able to able to write very often.  Hubs and I had an extended stay with family.... and now, let the photo bombing begin. Enjoy!
We enjoyed snacks with our cousins! 


Swing rides with family!! 


Both Love Bugs learned to climb the stairs! 


We went swimming in a fun river! 


Although some of us enjoyed it more than others!


 We battled an ear infection by snuggling!


We worked on our table manners!


We got ready for mountain climbing... this trip diaper boxes! Next trip, 14ers with Grampa!! 


 We were invited to lots of parties!


But although we had a lot of fun, there was a lot of work to do, too! 


Whenever we got an owie, we had our cousin to help us. She is really good at getting splinters out! No joke! 


We had some piano lessons!


We love Colorado! 


"Goodbye! So long! See you again soon!"

So you see? We were super busy enjoying a wonderful stay with family.  Too many pictures to post now but maybe over time I can share more!  What a blessing it is to have family so close.  Only a two hour plane ride.  After living overseas I will never complain about domestic flights again.  Thank you Lord for allowing us this trip!

Thanks to our family for letting us stay in their homes!!

And I promise to post here more often, if even sporadically!

No comments: