Sunday, September 25, 2005

Celebrating Life...

I'm realizing that birthdays are so much more than celebrating your own life...
In fact, birthdays should be about celebrating the lives of those who have made me who I am today. So I want to take time to thank those who have made me who I am...
Thank you to my faithful friends who have taught me what real friendship looks like, thank you to my family who has loved me unconditionally. Thank you to the people who have gotten up at six in the morning just to spend some time praying for those around us.

Thank you to those who have allowed me to be goofy and have laughed with me. Thank you friends and family who have taught me to dig deeper in God's Word. Thank you to faithful women in my life who have shown me not to settle for anything less than God's best.
Thank you for sharing your lives and love with me. Thank you for being who you are for your love has made me who I am today.
Thank you Jesus for such deep love and friendship that you have shown us that we can experience here on earth, and Lord I thank you, that no matter how great a friend or how deep the love~ the best awaits us when we are with you. 1 Corinthians 2:9 *No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him*
THANK YOU JESUS for being the best of friends....

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Joanna,

I feel totally blessed and honored and humbled that you would include me on your blog of thank-yous! You are a blessing, and even though we have been and will continue to be up to THOUSANDS of miles apart, I still and probably always will consider you the greatest friend. You are so faithful and caring to me. I love you!

Thanks pal.