Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5 Months

Can't believe it's been five months. I say that every month, don't I? Well, it's true.
Today on my brother's birthday the girls turned 5 months.
This month they have been busy...
I now officially have thumb suckers, one belly sleeper (MB) and two very active movers and rollers!!
The girls are loving their rice cereal and oatmeal!!
My little babesters are getting cuter and cuter with every day and they are SO stinkin' funny.  They're starting to babble and really start talking!!
We are really loving them. What sweet babies!
Tomorrow they meet two out of three of their Uncles, Aunts and 2/3's of their cousins.
We fly to Denver tomorrow. Let the Christmas celebrating begin!
Yahoo!!

1 comment:

spartacus21 said...

I'm glad to see on picture day they look so stinkin' cute!