Thursday, June 18, 2009

my man

Mikey is passionate about many things in life...
the Lord, good food (preferrably Asian) and ultimate frisbee... in that order, I believe. :) It's such a joy for me to be able to capture on film the many faces of my beloved... he is really REALLY good at ultimate but if you are a beginner, have no fear~ he will let you know all his little tricks for throwing and catching.


Isn't he cute?

What a hunk!


mmm mmm mmmm......


ohhh baby!


I think I'm going to love marrying this awesome man.
Besides all his other good points, he also just knows how to have fun!
I don't think I'll ever get bored married to an ultimate frisbee player. :)

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

We need to live closer so Marcus can join the ultimate league. And Paul too. Man, ultimate is the COOLEST! I can just tell by the photos that Mikey is really good. At least really into it! :)