Friday, October 28, 2005

bear costume...:)

Who can resist such an adorable face? With this face, Lenora Daye is growing into postively the cutest thing ever. I bought her that bear costume. She is now smiling and cooing to Jonah and Becca. I am absolutely in awe at how fast she is growing. What a precious baby!! Did I mention I got Leni that bear costume?
Nothing too new in the Schupbach household. We are anticipating Thanksgiving out in Denver (I can't wait to see those mountains!!) with Jeremy, Alaina, and Alaina's family. We are all very excited. I am flying out early to take care of some business and hang with friends in the Springs but then spend some quality time with Jer Bear (aw, Jer Bear~ Leni must get it from you Jer) and Alaina. I cannot wait!! Other than visitng the Colorado Schupbachs and hopefully the Michigan Schupbachs there are no huge plans in this girls life.... oh yeah, Japan!! Ha ha!! But I meant before Japan.
So what's with the pointless blog? WELL!! In case you didn't notice, there is a picture of a BEAUTIFUL baby up there.... so, now that I've blabbed about nothing, showing off my niece is officially over. I'm glad we could share this blog, just so I could show her off.
...did I mention I bought her that adorable bear costume?

No comments: