Wednesday, July 04, 2007

*Who has measured the Spirit of the Lord?*

It's official. I know the sex of "Baby Bump". Lenora and my little niece due July will be joined in November by...
my first nephew. Crazy daisy days for the Schupbachs. I didn't cry when I found out and I'm not crying now... I'm keeping it together... for now at least. This is how Jeremy decided to share the gender of his son with us... the following story can be found at this link. Click on it to get all the latest news from Jer and Alaina.

From Jeremy:

"It's a Boy, and he's showing off!!"
That’s right, Bump’s a BOY!
Alaina won’t let me post the definitive picture, but the first words from the sonogram technician were “There’s it’s little butt. You’re gonna be having a boy; he’s mooning the camera.”
He was proudly flipping around, kinda strutting around the uterus like he owned the place.
His heart rate is 150 (up form 140) and he’s already doing somersaults.

And just in case you all didn't catch my beautiful siser-in-laws picture earlier... here she is again...

ThenNow!
Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! How great does she look? I really wish I could see her in person. She's so beautiful.

*Lift up your eyes and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name, by the greatness of his might and because he is strong in power not one is missing.* Isaiah 40:26

No comments: