Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am currently in a bathrobe, sipping on some hot tea, just enjoying a day full of nothing....

This year was my first (that I can recall) where I was on the "hostessing" end of Christmas and not the usual show up and leave after dinner, games, dessert, more games and then more and more dessert, that I am accustomed to. I've never been on this end so intensely. I had three guests come. Well, 3 1/2 (one of them wasn't here at Christmas). But I never realized how much time, energy, and well... yourself goes into serving and hostessing.

I would like to say a hearty thank you to anyone and everyone who has ever hosted me and not felt my gratitude in return. I owe you. And yes, I am thankful, always for you.

Now as I reflect back on Christmas and Christmases past; I realized I have so much to be thankful for. And I am.

I just wanted to send out this blog.... pictures too numerous to count will be on the way.

But until then, my friends and family... know that I love you, think of you often, and miss you.

Immanuel "God with us"

No comments: