Monday, February 09, 2009

Rainy day...

For some reason, I haven't been posting...
it's not for lack of things to tell you. Oh, buh-lieve me! I have things to say.
I think it's because I don't know what to say or what not to say. I'm stuck in life now in a perpetual "is this okay to think/feel/say/do"....
not sure if that is healthy or not...
I like to think of it as growing... or growing a filter which my friends used to say I lacked. :) That was in reference to saying whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I no longer feel that way about life or saying things.
Anyway, pictures are "safe"... you can not go wrong posting pictures. So here, on my rainy day, while construction men next door grind metal in my ears, I give you pictures from the last month or so.
Drew's birthday. (Kristine is so excited!)
Me, Lisa, Emily Robbins and Joni at Lee Maschhoff's Birthday Party.




UCLA staff team...

go crazy when it rains consecutive days.


Kristine and her beary good friend....
(har har har)

(guest photographer: Jason Jew) on the way to malibu

(guest photographer: Jason Jew) Malibu's windsurfer...

And now for your viewing pleasure....
my babies... i love this picture... who is who? if you cover the facial hair you can't tell Eddie from his Daddy....
awwwwww...

Sweet baby!


My little mermaid, Lenora Daye. Oh I how love this sweet child.


I've once heard that "full of the Dickens" (the saying) came from Charles Dickens because he was always up to something... someday we'll all be saying, "full of the Waveland" cause Miss Waveland is full of mischief, laughter and joy. I love that girl. She is such an entertainer!!

And my personal favorite picture.... Miss Adelia True.... what is on this precious girl's face?

That's it for now...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for posting again! Guess I'd better be glad for the CA rain! :)
What fun to read and see your heart.
The babies are gifts from God to our family...all litle Scubbie-Doobie-doos! What fun! XOXOX

Leslie said...

Oops..little Schubbie-Doobie-Doos!