Saturday, October 02, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like....

fall around here.

I just can't help myself sometimes.  I love fall.

I found this cute little wreath on a blog my friend Michelle sent me.  It was super easy and so much fun (a huge mess but so much fun) to put together.  I did it in about an hour and a half and that's generous.  I'm really new to home crafting so I'm pretty slow with straight pins and hot glue.  But if you're an old pro you should give it a try.  It's too much fun to pass by.
Special thanks to those who gave me a Michaels gift card for my bday.  
This wreath was provided by your generosity. :)
Here's the post.  Send me a message or a picture if you decide to do one yourself!

1 comment:

Michelle Renae :) said...

i love love LOVE that you did this! i can't wait to come over and see your new fall wreath! i'm actually shocked i still haven't been over to see the blue bookcase in person, yet! anyway, i have a few other things i want to make from jones design company. also, you should let her know that you're attempting projects and posting them on your blog. i'm sure that would enter you into her october give-a-way!