Saturday, March 12, 2011

originally

Originally I was going to title this post "Definitely not 'Man Food'" but now it's just
"what not to eat for dinner tonight"....

I made a not so hot meal tonight.  It just didn't flow with Hubs and I.  We finished our meal, pushed back our plates and I said with half a thought, "Hmmm... that wasn't very good."  To which Hubs sighed with love in his eyes and said, "I'm so glad you said that."
Because usually I love things he doesn't always like and he loves things I have seen people eat on fear factor.... okay, maybe not that radical. But I did eat some of the things he eats regularly for dares in Japan... so, ya know.
So no recipe tonight.
Sorry.
But I promise to still give you plenty of recipes because ladies and gentlemen, I got plenty of chicken in my fridge.  I was actually quite surprised when I saw how much chicken I had in my fridge when I made dinner tonight.  Might have to think about making lunch and dinner tomorrow and posting two recipes tomorrow for Sunday.  I'll see how energetic I'm feeling but hopefully I can give you a little more than just a sorry looking photo.
If the photo looks tasty to you (it did to me in the cookbook) comment, and I can send you the recipe.
But don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't forget to say a prayer for the Japanese people who are still trying to locate loved ones and start the process of putting back together their lives.  Hubs and I were devastated to see the land we love so much filled with so much grief.
I'm so thankful that Jesus is able to share our grief with us.
Thankful for the verse
Because of the Lord's great love for us, we are not consumed.  For His compassions never fail, they are new every morning, great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments: