Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My favorite places in Tokyo...

I stole this from Emily Christensen over at "we talked on the phone".... click here to see her favorite places in Phoenix.

My favorite places in Tokyo...
1. the river walk outside my apartment
2. starbucks at minami-osawa
3. my bedroom
4. jennifer and kyle's living room
5. roods house
6. the shortcut through the rice fields on the way to chuo
7. the park where if the day is clear, you can see mt. fuji
8. tully's in takahatafudo
9. tama zoo
10. kie's old apartment
11. my balcony on a sunny day
12. tama center park
13. tama center during christmas
14. sushiro
15. that hamamatsucho harbor (so many memories)
16. oshima island
17. ...

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love it. So many people visit Tokyo and their favorite place was Akihabara, Harajuku, etc.

You've seen the best of Tokyo :)