Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back in the day...

Going through my Japan photos... has led me to some pretty fun memories... I love memories. Take for instance, the memory here. You may think "wow, three girls in their pjs" but really what was happening was that we had had enough of getting dressed up to go outside. The three of us girls (myself, Jen and Mary) had all been t-shirt and jeans kind of girls but once we got to Japan we realized that Japanese women get dressed up to go everywhere and do everything. Well, one summer night we realized. We had had enough. We wanted to wear our comfy clothes outside. And so we did. :) And that is a good memory.

Keigo and Kie's last day at Tully's... bittersweet.

Too much sugar plus not enough sleep.... one of my favorite memories with Mary, by far was this night. Chocolate fondue night...




Mary






And this hideous picture of me but I had to put it up because KK looks like such a little baby. Wow. Was this really her?
Good times.
More pictures to come... going through 2 1/2 years worth of pictures led me to some pretty hilarious photos of Mark, Jin and the rest of the Tokyo team...

3 comments:

kyle and jennifer said...

i was so honored to be in this post, especially in my boxers :) AND i couldn't stop laughing at KK's picture... i don't know why but knowing her now and not then makes this picture really funny, she's a hoot :)

she has been carrying around the frog you gave her for her goodbye gift and I was like, "oh, pickles!" and she was like, "no, it's casey, it's from joanna". it does say "pickles" on the nametag but i didn't argue... :) oh KK ;)

Joanna Kay said...

Ohhh that made me want to cry. I wish I could hear her little voice. And Casey? Where did she get that name? It must be from a book or something??

Kelli B said...

look at those thighs in photo #1. ow ow!

You are awesome. I'm glad you found these photos and shared them. The good and the hideous :) you crack me up!!!

love you friend. reminiscing is great.