Wednesday, August 18, 2010

little time


Since returning from Japan there seems to be little time to do any blogging.  Even though I said I was going to make this a priority, presently other things have taken over.

Mikey and I hosted Amy and Ben Taylor whilst they were on their honeymoon (postponed for a year) cruising the Pacific Coast Highway.
They did so many wonderful things and had a wonderfully unscheduled schedule that I am inspired to do more and be more relaxed about life and plans.
As cliched as it sounds, I want to make a list of things to do in the next year.
Have you ever done those? 
Have they worked?
I know a friend who made it her birthday gift to herself to get better in shape and then she treated herself to a trip to Hawaii... pretty impressive.

Anyway, if you have ever done a list of some sorts let me know what you did or if it worked or not... I'm super interested in doing one for this next year.

No comments: