Tuesday, May 02, 2006

An ode

This is my ode to "I love"
please join me in paying tribute to the "simple, every day"
things we love and don't often recognize...
Without further ado, I give you, my masterpiece....
I LOVE...
coffeeshops and the awesome people who work them...MarkandRitaville...
and their pier... and the fact that everytime I think of that pier I think of my uncle and how he punted an "out of control" candle into the water...
and the fact that that was five years ago doesn't quiet my laughter.
I miss you Mark and Rita... can't wait to visit! when my brothers play guitar...
and when Jordan teaches himself a new instrument...
oh man, check out Rocket's face.
Sarah Gehrman
and the fact that we've been best of crazy, weird friends since the 6th grade. I miss our nose flute playing days... and now she has developed her skills on the autoharp. She's talented for sure!
The cubs!
Oh yeah, and my cousin Josiah!
A country sky...
you might not respect this photo like I do... but come to Tokyo and you'll realize how great the midwest has it... sure, I love the city life but deep down the country has my heart.
My Grandma's ability to make a cake in any shape/decoration you ask...
Seriously, why did everything thing it was gross that
I wanted a cake of my face?

I-94 and the open highway between Illinois and Colorado...

karaoke


crazy hats...

and the horsetrack... but mostly for the horses...

Again, with the random photos... been wanting to blog about Glass Top #303 but it's a mess and my room needs a serious attitude adjustment so until I am Martha Stewart or a genie with a dust cloth breezes in... you'll have to settle for random photos and odes...

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

LOVE the pics Jo. You look SUPER cute in the cubbies picture, and that floppy hat you're wearing in the last one - I gotta get ahold of one like it! Sooo cute...