Monday, August 04, 2008

Lesson learned...

I just couldn't help myself. I couldn't resist.

Now that I look back on that time in my life, I see how desperate and wanting I was. I just wanted things to be like they used to be... so I forced it. I'm sorry now. Sorry that I made such a bad judgement call. That I moved forward when really I should have just been patient and not made such a bold mistake... I thought it would satisfy me. I thought it would take away that gnawing emptiness that was growing in my belly. I was longing for memories to awaken and for my senses to be indulged and appeased. Now that I look back at that decision, I can see where I went wrong. I can see my mistake so clearly...

but I just couldn't help myself.


...note to self: sushi bought in Normal, IL grocery store will not satisfy my craving for sushi.

No comments: