Monday, February 13, 2006

Color me excited!

This is for my faithful readers... Mom, are you there? ha ha!
I just wanted to let you know... emails, blogs, and other forms of communication will be "on hold" for several days as I will be out of Tokyo snowboarding until late Friday night.And I included this picture because I am completely psyched about my goggles. I know, I know! I am sure Rocket, Ben, and Matt~ you're all rolling your eyes at me cause I am such a silly snowboarder but seriously~ aren't these cool? And hopefully after these two years I'll be a better snowboarder, cool goggles or not!
Anyway, I will be sure to post pictures of the snowboarding trip... I just wanted to send out an FYI!

2 comments:

Ed said...

Stay on the bunnie slopes!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Your big dark eyes are beautiful; orange is fun, but just not the same. :) Maybe you can find some pink glasses for next time?! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXOXO