Friday, February 24, 2006

In between...


In between blog entries... I have a good one in the mix, I would like to share with everyone lyrics from my new favorite band, "Copeland". Brought to you through me from my good friend, Eddie Han. Thank you Eddie~ don't think you read this but if you did, you would hear the silence of my applause... And if ya'll get the chance of meeting Eddie, ask him to tell you the "nabe" story~ it's my favorite! I laugh everytime. Anyway, enjoy the lyrics to my favorite song...

*If you find yourself here on my side of town
I'd pray that you'd come to my door
Talk to me like you don't know what we ever fought about
Cause I don't remember anymore
I just know that she warms my heart
And knows what all my imperfections are
And she said that I was the brightest little firefly in her jar
And I just know that she warms my heart
And knows what all my imperfections are
And she says that I am the brightest little firefly in her jar*
Copeland "Brightest"

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Are you kidding me????????

This just confirms even more the fact that we are twins!!! This is a song Marcus used to play all the time, and sing loudly to, while we'd dance around like dorks in the dorms. He LOVES Copeland.

Oh man, I was singing aloud right along with ya! (Nobody's in the office right now)

I love ya Jo - cant wait to read what you post next.

Joanna Kay said...

I love the fact that we are twins... I can't believe Marcus loves Copeland... I had to come all the way to Japan to hear about them. They are SO good. I love the image I am getting of you two dancing around acting silly. You and Marcus are wonderful. I love you, twin!