Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inging today... inging?

Enjoying my homemade chicken noodle soup.

Laughing at the Staff women's time. Tears and laughter, oh how I love being a woman!

Wishing that we could have neighbors move in who are in the same stage as Mikey and I; young and together.

Hoping that Rochelle will be showing at Christmas time.

Worrying about how tired and busy I feel and I don't even have a baby (or the four I want so badly). I often wonder how I will get my life organized later on if I get so overwhelmed now.

Wondering if I can stay at home all day and just bake. Will navs approve that?

Reading about Frodo making his way to Mordor. I'm on book 5 of 6 and reading this reminds me of how much I love to read. It's such a process and so much more fulfilling than movies. Although I like movies, books are just better.

Packing for San Destin.

Loving Mikey for being himself and being open to sharing who he is with me. I love Mikey more and more each day.

Thinking about all the things on my to-do list that I need to get done. And thinking how badly I just want to lay down and take a nap. hmmm...

No comments: