Thursday, June 15, 2006

Kampai (Cheers!)

Happy Anniversary....
to me!
Six months ago I landed in Japan, felt like a "sore thumb" (little did I know), was picked up by TJ, Tomo, and Megu (who've all three become great friends) and wondered what life would look like for me.
Six months ago...
it feels like just a couple days ago.
I'm feeling kind of pensive tonight so to save you all from my dramatic writings, I'll just photo journal the last six months.
Happy Anniversary!
My lonely room(pre Holly, pre Mary, pre Roods) in December (brr...it was cold).
Christmas Eve dinner at Hondasan's house.
Holly's birthday ~ Give it up for January!Feburary had me carving down some sweet slopes with Meguchan.Our BEST club BBQ was the first part of APRIL.The end of April, Mikkun took Masashi, Megu, and I to Japan's #1 date spot~ YOKOHAMA! ha ha

We said goodbye to Eddie in MAY.And Christy and I went to visit Natsumi at her part-time job~ a sweet shop~ in JUNE!

Crazy business, this thing we call time.

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

No kidding Jo. Time FLIES. Seriously, 6 months??? Personally, my heart has grown sad for a moment b/c your time is going too fast!!! I just want for you to experience so much...

I'm celebrating with you - you've endured a lot and you've learned a lot - and you have made an impact on these precious lives I see, and more I'm sure. Just your presence...how could people avoid being affected by you? it's like, impossible!

Missing you friend. I wish I could physically share your experience - but this is the next best thing. Thanks for faithfully keeping us updated and for letting us in on your heart and life. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You are even more beautiful than before you left! Keep up the "sparkle for Jesus" wherever you go! XOXOXO