Friday, June 30, 2006

Random Photos....


This is "kind of" Kyoto... meaning, random pictures of ME and my friends with pictures of Kyoto in the background. ha ha!! I'll try to find some better scenic shots later.

This is Kie and I at the famous Golden Temple. The whole thing is "wrapped" in little golden leaves. It's beautiful...

This is my "Wow, I can't believe it's all wrapped in little tiny sheets of gold paper" shot!

This was my favorite place, the bamboo forest. Here Jerry points to the beautiful green canopy.

Mikkun and I stop for a picture by the river...

this sign says something about watching out for wild monkeys... but that's all i got for you.... ha ha

I adore Megumi... she makes me laugh, this is us, recreating my favorite picture.

and yes, I drove! I got pretty tired on the way home so Mary, being the best friend anyone could ever ask for knew that I needed to sing along to some of our favorite Kelly Clarkson, Rascal Flatts, Lifehouse, etc. songs so that I could stay awake. She knows me so well.

I'll add more later but it's almost 2am and I'M BUSHED!! (ha ha!)

p.s. this mesage was brought to you by MY NEW COMPUTER!!! (pictures to follow someday) THANKS AGAIN!!!! Praise the Lord!

4 comments:

leah said...

the bamboo forest looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Joanna,

Coneecheewa! Gankee deska?

Kelli B said...

Hey Jo! Cool pics, i like seeing Kyoto!!!

The bamboo forest reminds me of House of Flying Daggers...perhaps it is where they filmed those famous scenes? ;)

Love love love you. Thanks for sharing your life. I'm also glad for your compie! yay! what a blessing, friend.

Angie said...

dude, did you buy a new japanese computer?! is it fancy and high tech? does it speak japanese?