Thursday, June 01, 2006

one minute

I only have but a minute but... I wanted to tell you.
SIJ is going to be amazing this year.
I just chilled with about 20-25 students from around the US with a heart for Japan... some know why they are here, others don't have a clue but we just had a two day conference that basically rocked my face off.
What a refreshing burst of air... just like a glass of water tossed in your face would wake you, I feel like I've been awoken.
It's so hard to explain. And I will try but it is 1AM and I need to get to bed. Sorry!
You guys! I can't wait to share with you from my friend Mark's talk. I feel like HE gave the best talk I have ever heard him give (or maybe it was just perfectly in tune with my heart) and he's my boss. So I hear him talk plenty. :) But man, what a great few days of laughter, love, worship, and remembering why I am here and the promises I believe God is giving.
Cool stuff.
Now, off to bed. Talk to you soon.
P.S. Welcome Christy, Ryan, and Mike~ we're SOOO excited you are here.

4 comments:

Kelli B said...

Hey Jo-Jo! I am glad to get just the tip of the iceberg...to hear a piece of what is going on in your heart.

Please share! I hope we get some time to chat soon...

Love ya sister friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are gonna knock the socks off the enemy this summer...hallelujah! Keep that armor on and fastened tight as you all shine, shine, shine for Jesus!
I can see your true heart again; you go girl! Welcome, summer staff. You are joining a great team!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right.

Like you wrote all of that in one minute.

Joanna Kay said...

Of course l wrote that 1n one m1nute. wonder1ng why some of my keys look funky? my fa1thful computer 1s on 1t's last leg... sad day.