Friday, October 27, 2006

Click here for my daydreams

Seriously, how can I not get ahead of myself...
Colorado just got 5-20 inches of fresh snow... REI sent me their "winter gear" emailer....

ladies and gentleman, soon... or so very soon, it's going to be boarding season. Snowboarding season that is. I just checked out the REI womens snowboards for 2006-2007. Dream on, but oh, so much fun!

Mark and I are contemplating a BEST trip to Hokkaido the northernmost island where the snowboarding is said to be the best. We have a lot of snowboarders in our club and on our staff. So let the good times roll...
wandering what I daydream about after the last post? Click here for my daydreams. ha ha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice daydreams ;)

Joanna Kay said...

thanks ojen... i consider myself a simple girl.
ha ha!
ahhh, i miss you and the gang. how is Cali treating you?