Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dorothy was right

4 days until I get to go home...
I am so excited.

I get to see my niece Waveland and my little nephew Eddie. I'm super pumped. It's going to be freezing cold but so wonderful....

Things I'm looking forward to:
sitting by the fire
being home
seeing my Dad
hugging my Mom
laughing with my brothers and sister-in-laws
seeing Waveland WALKING!!!!!
seeing my extended family!!
being in familiar areas of life....
having a car to drive (if I want)
running errands and knowing how to get there
familarity!!!
being home
catching up on what people are reading nowadays
my Grandma's house
seeing my grandparents!!!!
hearing Waveland sing "elmo mo mo" go here for video
my Dad's coffee
seeing the house
my Mom's traditions for Christmas (we're celebrating both holidays)
stockings
crazy family times
playing games
being together (ahhhhhhhhh!)
being home

Dorothy was right...

1 comment:

jamie said...

yeah jo so excited for you! i remember getting to come home from texas when i was on EDGE- it was glorious!