Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chi-city and baseball games galore!

So continuing with the theme of posting pictures from my 300 picture pile, here is the Schupbach sibling trip to Chicago.Becca, Jonah, Mikey and I rode Amtrak up to meet the rest of the siblings and families in Chicago.

Oh look, there's Edwin!

And Waveland!!


A cute picture of Edwin, Alaina, Jeremy and me at Wrigley field...
What is it with my brothers?


Again I ask...
must be all the excitement of being in Wrigley!
Good thing I'm the normal child.


Becca and me!


Waveland and Rochelle... she's not really vicious... she just has this extra skin grabbing phase she's going through.


Great seats!!


Mikey and I in my favorite city...



On our way to game #2, Peoria Chiefs



yummy ballpark hotdogs!


Miss Waveland turns two on Sunday!!


Ramierz recovering and now back with the Cubs (he was the only reason we went to this game).



Oh how fun it is to sit on Gramma's lap at the game!!
What a blast! I love baseball games!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Umm....if you're a Cubs fan...I'm not sure if we can still be friends.... :D

Joanna Kay said...

Don't even bother telling me your a cardinals fan... let's just keep our differences a secret and be naive about the whole thing.

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kelli B said...

I laughed out loud. a lot. At the photo of waveland's face and fist grabbing her mom's neck. That girl is so precious, and hilarious!