Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25th, 2006

*Satisfaction! That's what I feel today Lord! I am full! Satisfied in You. You fill my cup and cause me to overflow!
I am satisfied!
You sustain me and strengthen me. Thank you for bringing me to this place. Thank You for contentment that is solely from You.
I am satisfied!
Grateful that You have brought me to this place, knowing I don't dersve Your grace but satisfied. Lord, You are my Rock, my Foundation! I will not be thrown in the storm because my trust is in You. You give me peace, a contentment, a joy that is beyond expression. You meet me here and restore my heart. Your Spirit washes over me and I am in awe.
I am satisfied!
I am not skinnier, prettier, smarter, funnier, etc. today than I was yesterday but You love me so! Your love is not based on appearance or performance. You are my Creator. You have made me. You have taken delight in my eyes, my ears, my toes, my heart. Oh Abba, I desire You so and You do not disappoint.
You satisfy!
And I am satisfied only in You!*

Holding my hand
I look to see,
Your hand fits mine so neatly.
You're not a man,
nor a thing to be described.
But the way You make me feel,
I belong to You so,
completely!

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

You are so beautiful my friend. Your Spirit is of the Lord.

I love to read from your heart.

Blessings be upon your sleep today - as I sit and work I will pray for your sleep.