Monday, January 30, 2006

Oh we are so sad, it's empty!
I totally have a drummers heart. Ayano and I are playing an arcade "drum" game. Doesn't this look like fun... all those years of "air-drumming" are paying off. YATA!!
Gap's sale! (?)Natsumi and I are sooo excited to be in Shibuya!!
This is Tokyo Tower. We are like King Kong here.
Tokyo Tower is in the center of Tokyo so when you reach the top you can see all around you.


Isn't this cool? There are so many people in Tokyo. Wow! See the heart design on the top of the building? I have no idea what it is but I really like the whole picture of the city and traffic and then those cute hearts. Maybe they are here for Valentine's Day?

Fuji-san! Can you see it there on the horizon?
I like this picture of Yukari, she's just looking down on the city with the city lights shining on her face. Isn't that cool?
Natusmi and I having fun in the train station. Am I saving her or pushing her? hmmmm... :)
Holly and I in downtown Tokyo (Shinjuku).

Yukari and I eating nabe. It was oishi. Yum! Yum!

4 comments:

Kelli B said...

You are so pretty friend.

I love the pictures! Being a visual learner, this is how I really grasp your days and nights.

THANKS!

It's so hard...my heart beats faster when I think about japan. I want to be there!!! But God's will is greater than my own. I'll keep waiting on Him...

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely great day for modeling Jesus by being a faithful friend! I loved the hearts, the tower, and especially the drumming. How fun! Your pictures were beautiful. It truly is like being with you! Even with pic. #1 I just thanked God for your pretty, straight, white teeth to compliment your smile. You go, girl, with those retainers! Do they still glow in the dark? :)
Hugs and Kisses from home...you are always just a neartbeat away!

Anonymous said...

What's a neartbeat, you ask?
It's a Never-ending heartbeat! :)
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

love seeing those pics- thanks for all that!
love you